Marbling (Ebru) Artist
- Born in Erzincan/TURKEY in 1969, married with two children.
- Graduated from Anadolu University, Department of Home Management, knows English.
- Performs Traditional Marbling Art since 2002.
- Recognized and certified as Artist of Decorative Turkish Arts by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and a member of the Marbling Commission of the Ministry.
- Worked as Master Trainer on Traditional Marbling Art at Cankaya Public Training Center from 2005 to 2009.
- Currently conducting training/seminar programs on Traditional Marbling Art at the Ministry and Cayyolu Platformu.
- Conducts private courses as well as workshops and training courses for groups including children and disabilities.
- Held many exhibitions individually and with the participants of her courses.
- Performed many TV Programs to introduce the Marbling Art to public at large.
- One of her works which was prepared together with her trainee, ranked as 3rd in a competition arranged by a company in Turkey.
- She was deemed worthy to get "Icazet-a letter of certificate" indicating that she has been approved as master by Fuat BAŞAR who is one of the most important master on Marbling.
- Continues her work with the support and guidance of the Master of Marbling and Hat, Mr. Fuat BASAR.
- 2008 April, TODAIE Show Room, Ankara.
- 2008 June, Kugulu Art Gallery, T.R. Ziraat Bank, Ankara.
- 2008 October, TOBB-ETU Exhibition Room, Ankara.
- 2009 January, Antalya Hasim Iscan Culture Center, Antalya.
- 2009 April, Exhibition Room, Undersecretariat of Treasury, Ankara.
- 2009 September, Vakif Eserleri Museum, Ankara.
- 2010 January, Mustafa Necati Culture House, Turkish Grand National Assembly, Ankara.
- 2010 February, Exhibition and Workshops, Turkish-Greece Friendship Association, Edirne.
- 2010 May, Exhibition Room, National Library, Ankara.
- 2010 October, Exhibition Room, Erzincan Univeristy, Erzincan.
- 2011 March, Exhibition Room, National Library, Ankara.
- 2011 June, Hunkar Kasrı, Istanbul.
- 2012 May, Turkish Grand National Assambly Mustafa Necati Culture House Ankara.
- 2012 June, Turkish Culture Days, Ashkhabat, Turkmenistan.
- 2012 December, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Ankara.
- 2013-2017 February, Tourism Fair, Belgrade, Serbia.
- 2013-2014 November, Tourism Fair, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2014-2015-2016-2017 January, FITUR, Tourism Fair, Madrid, Spain.
- 2015 December, Turkish Culture Days, Beijing, China.
- 2016 January, CKM Exhibition Center, İstanbul.
- 2016 October, Ulan Bator, Mongolia.
- 2017 March, MIT Fair, Moscov, Russia
Address: Ankaralılar Cad. 2654.Sok. Park Alanı içi No:1 Çayyolu-Ankara/TURKEY
Tel: +90 (533) 4137359